Marble Kitchen Countertops
As one of the oldest and most popular natural stones used in construction, marble has been a symbol of luxury and sophistication for centuries. Its unique veining and colors add depth and character to any space, making it a beautiful addition to any home.
While marble countertops can be expensive, they are definitely worth the investment. Not only will they last a lifetime, but they are also easy to clean and maintain. Plus, marble is heat resistant, so you can put hot pans on it without worry. In a kitchen with marble countertops, there's almost no need for hotplates!
The Elegant Beauty OF MARBLE COUNTERTOPS
Marble has been used for building and construction since ancient times. The Parthenon in Athens is one of the most famous examples of marble's use in architecture. In recent years, marble has become a popular choice as a kitchen countertop material. Marble countertops add a touch of luxury to any kitchen and can make even the simplest meal feel like a special occasion.
Marble is a natural stone formed from limestone by heat and pressure in the earth's crust. These mechanisms cause the limestone to alter in texture and chemical composition. Recrystallization is the name for the process of changing a rock's texture and chemical composition through heat, pressure, or freeze-thaw cycles. Granite and soapstone are other examples of rock formations with similar structures. Marble is not as hard as new granite countertops, but it is still a wonderful choice for your home.
If you're considering marble for your kitchen countertop, Denver Stone Plus has a great stone collection selection to choose from. We can help you find the perfect piece of marble for your home, and our experienced team can complete your countertop installation quickly and easily.
DENVER STONE PLUS
The Most Elegant Natural Stone
We're all familiar with the beauty and sophisticated look of marble countertops. They can instantly transform any kitchen from drab to elegant. But from a practical standpoint, what are the advantages and disadvantages of marble? Let's take a look.
Enhance Your Kitchen with a Marble Countertop
Time has proven that marble is a reliable choice for your kitchen countertop.
There are many advantages to choosing marble for your kitchen countertop. It's important to weigh those advantages against the disadvantages to decide if marble is the right choice for your home. If you're looking for a natural stone that is unique and will last a lifetime, then marble may be the perfect option for you.
If you're in the market for a new kitchen countertop, you may be wondering if marble is a good option. Marble has been used for centuries as a building material, and it's no surprise why. It is both beautiful and durable.
Adding a marble countertop to your kitchen decor can give it a luxurious feel, and since it's a natural stone, each piece is unique. If you're looking for something that will last a lifetime, marble is a great choice. At Denver Stone Plus, we can help you find the perfect piece of marble for your new countertops in Denver and surrounding communities. Give us a call today to schedule a free estimate! We look forward to hearing from you to discuss your remodeling projects.
- UNIQUE - Marble is a natural stone, so each piece is unique. Like a fingerprint or a snowflake, no two pieces of marble are exactly alike.
- DURABLE - It's strong and durable, so it will last a lifetime ... and beyond! Many marble structures built thousands of years ago are still standing today.
- EASY TO CLEAN - It's easy to clean and maintain. Marble is a non-porous material, so spills can't penetrate the surface. Just wipe them away with a damp cloth and clean with any household cleaner.
- HEAT RESISTANT - It's heat resistant, so you can put hot pans on it without worry. In a kitchen with marble countertops, there's almost no need for hotplates.
- PRICE - Marble can be expensive. Due to the fact that marble countertops are made from single pieces of natural stone that have been mined from the earth, there is an extra cost associated with that process that doesn't exist for engineered stone countertops, such as quartz countertops.
- SCRATCHABLE - It's not as hard as granite, so it can scratch more easily. Make sure to use a cutting board when preparing food on a marble countertop.
- DISTINCTIVE LOOK - Marble has a very distinctive look that doesn't fit with every kitchen. If you choose marble, make sure it goes with the overall style of your kitchen for maximum aesthetic appeal.