DENVER STONE PLUS
Denver Stone Plus is a one-stop countertop shop. For over 18 years we have provided custom countertop services throughout Denver and surrounding areas.
Come to meet our professional team: Sue, Jerry, Nick, Gerardo, Martin and Victor. Let us help you design a new kitchen, an outdoor barbecue and an elegant bathroom. You pick the stone color, let us do the rest. Ordering countertops directly from a professional fabricator like us, countertops have never been so affordable.
DENVER STONE PLUS
Your One-Stop Shop for Stone Countertops in Denver, CO.
If you have had new countertops installed before, you are familiar with the hassle of coordinating different contractors to complete the job. Not only do you have to find a reputable countertop installer, but you also need to purchase the material from a supplier… unless you go to Denver Stone Plus. We are your one-stop-shop for stone countertops in Denver!
As a full-service countertop company, we take care of everything from start to finish. We will help you pick out the perfect stone for your kitchen or bathroom, and then we will install it expertly so that it looks great and lasts for years to come.
What Sets Us Apart?
There are many countertop companies in Denver, CO. What makes us different?
First of all, we only use the best materials. We source our stone from trusted stone suppliers such as Dorado Surfaces, MSI Denver, Arizona Tile, and The Stone Collection. From there, our team of experienced fabricators and installers will take care of everything. We have installed countertops in all types of homes, from small apartments to large mansions. No job is too big or too small for us.
We also believe in complete transparency when it comes to pricing. We will work with you to create a custom quote that fits your budget and your needs. There are no hidden fees or surprises with Denver Stone Plus.
If you are ready to get started on your new stone countertop project, give us a call today or fill out our online formto request a FREE QUOTE. We look forward to working with you!
Beautify Your Kitchen With Natural Stone Countertops
The natural beauty of stone countertops can turn any kitchen into a dream kitchen. If you are considering new countertops for your kitchen countertops, Denver Stone Plus should be your first choice. As a leading provider of stone countertops in Denver, CO., we have a wide selection of materials to choose from. Some of our most popular countertop materials include:
- GRANITE - Granite is our most requested stone countertop material. Granite countertops are very long-lasting and may be used in kitchens, bathroom countertops, bars, and even outdoor projects. Granite is a type of natural stone that comes in an almost inexhaustible variety of hues, textures, and patterns. As a result, there's bound to be the right slab of granite for anybody's taste and budget. Granite slab countertops are extremely affordable, durable, and easy to maintain. Granite is one of the most beautiful stones available, with its brilliant gleam and rugged strength.
- QUARTZ - Quartz countertops are more durable than granite ones. Quartz is a very hard mineral. As a result, it is impermeable to liquids and stains, unlike granite. Quartz countertops are virtually maintenance-free. Quartz is also a versatile material that can be used for unique applications that are not possible with granite or other stones.
- MARBLE - Marble is a beautiful option for floors, wall tiles, bathroom vanities, showers and tub decks, worktops, and many more surfaces. Marble, unlike granite or quartz, is a softer and more permeable material, thus it wears somewhat faster. But part of a marble countertop's beauty stems from its ever-changing luster as it ages.
- SLATE - Slates offer a variety of advantages over granite, marble, and concrete: They're gorgeous, durable, and non-porous, making them simple to maintain. This is a versatile countertop material that works well in bathrooms, wet bars, and even sinks.
- SOAPSTONE - Although soapstone isn't as popular as other countertop materials, it is one of the most useful. It adds a rustic and elegant feel that's similar to slate or granite. A naturally occurring stone known as steatite is used to produce Soapstone. It also contains dolomite, magnesite, chlorite and other natural stones. If you love natural stones, soapstone is a fantastic choice.