As one of the oldest and most popular natural stones used in construction, marble has been a symbol of luxury and sophistication for centuries. Its unique veining and colors add depth and character to any space, making it a beautiful addition to any home.
While marble countertops can be expensive, they are definitely worth the investment. Not only will they last a lifetime, but they are also easy to clean and maintain. Plus, marble is heat resistant, so you can put hot pans on it without worry. In a kitchen with marble countertops, there's almost no need for hotplates!
GET THE COUNTERTOP OF YOUR DREAMS IN JUST 7-10 DAYS
The Elegant Beauty OF MARBLE COUNTERTOPS
The Most Elegant Natural Stone
We're all familiar with the beauty and sophisticated look of marble countertops. They can instantly transform any kitchen or bath from drab to elegant. But from a practical standpoint, what are the advantages and disadvantages of marble? Let's take a look.
Enhance Your Home with a Marble Countertop
Time has proven that marble is a reliable choice for your kitchen countertop.
There are many advantages to choosing marble for your kitchen countertop. It's important to weigh those advantages against the disadvantages to decide if marble is the right choice for your home. If you're looking for a natural stone that is unique and will last a lifetime, then marble may be the perfect option for you.
If you're in the market for a new kitchen countertop or bathroom countertop, you may be wondering if marble is a good option. Marble has been used for centuries as a building material, and it's no surprise why. It is both beautiful and durable.
Adding a marble countertop to your decor can give it a luxurious feel, and since it's a natural stone, each piece is unique. If you're looking for something that will last a lifetime, marble is a great choice. At Denver Stone Plus, we can help you find the perfect piece of marble for your new countertops in Denver and surrounding communities. Give us a call today to schedule a free estimate! We look forward to hearing from you to discuss your remodeling projects.
- UNIQUE - Marble is a natural stone, so each piece is unique. Like a fingerprint or a snowflake, no two pieces of marble are exactly alike.
- DURABLE - It's strong and durable, so it will last a lifetime ... and beyond! Many marble structures built thousands of years ago are still standing today.
- EASY TO CLEAN - It's easy to clean and maintain. Marble is a non-porous material, so spills can't penetrate the surface. Just wipe them away with a damp cloth and clean with any household cleaner.
- HEAT RESISTANT - It's heat resistant, so you can put hot pans on it without worry. In a kitchen with marble countertops, there's almost no need for hotplates.
- PRICE - Marble can be expensive. Due to the fact that marble countertops are made from single pieces of natural stone that have been mined from the earth, there is an extra cost associated with that process that doesn't exist for engineered stone countertops, such as quartz countertops.
- SCRATCHABLE - It's not as hard as granite, so it can scratch more easily. Make sure to use a cutting board when preparing food on a marble countertop.
- DISTINCTIVE LOOK - Marble has a very distinctive look that doesn't fit with every kitchen. If you choose marble, make sure it goes with the overall style of your kitchen for maximum aesthetic appeal.
GET A QUOTE TODAY
AND HAVE YOUR NEW COUNTERTOPS INSTALLED IN JUST 7-10 DAYS!